we are the ONE we are the ONE

wow

Since everyone seems to have the emotional sector covered. Im going to comment that the animation in this video is friggen amazing! I love how fluid and creative it is!!

Pico Takes A Shit Pico Takes A Shit

epic

I like it! You make a great reference to timing and pico's average day (gone wrong) and do i see a hint of VTECH possibly kicking in? Great animations, some things were drawn.. well... too well but overall great, welcomed addition that was sorely needed. If only these idiots could see that.

ConAir responds:

Yeah all some of these people know how to do is press the 0 button. But whatever, I'm glad there's people like you that make it all worthwhile, thanks for the excellent review!

RE: RE:

i liek

Very good use of sounds. People may complain about the crackly, but i wont. Then i KNOW for a fact that it was a very hard impact because the low frequency of the sound. Fairly good choreography and well-done hand-drawn effects!! 5/5 10/10

WeRBopBop #9 WeRBopBop #9

funny

*sigh*

It was definitely funny and you have good conventions you follow for animation. But I think this was overdone. Im not sure if there would have been any other way to do it xD.

Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

ooo

I like this animation, I think it would have been cool to make it almost identical to the original scene so you could watche them side by side and see the similarity.

LeviFolds responds:

Maybe, but with the limited sprites it was hard to do.

Link's Prize Link's Prize

insane!

Your graphic style is very strong, are you a professional? If not then WHY AREN'T YOU?

Spaceships Spaceships

freaking amazing!

This was too well done! Chaotic at best, but utterly brilliant. I loved the moon!

Dangerous April Fool's Dangerous April Fool's

well made!

This was well made and enjoyable but my favorite part was the very very end!

You Don't Wanna Leave You Don't Wanna Leave

omfg! My hero!

I thought you proved yourself with your cancer-patient guy animations (can't be arsed to look up the name), but this was truly amazing. And the ending felt right, because the love of his life is more important than a damn car stereo. I applaud your work in this touching animation!

I Am Metal Slug I Am Metal Slug

hahaha much lulz to be had

i see a sequal:

Solid Snake

BMack24 responds:

did you click the easter egg?