&amp;gt;: Pharaoh Soul :&amp;lt; >: Pharaoh Soul :<

midi for naught

ugh i despise midi guitars =/ kinda ruined the quality. Otherwise sounded awsome

Chromapocalypse Chromapocalypse

hahaha @ your commentors

you have all the components to a metal song, So i dont know why people are bashing on you. it was funny

Science Fiction Science Fiction

PERFECT

Well im putting lyrics to this and recording as we speak! Ill post it and give you a heads up when im done!

watermusic34 responds:

Awesome man! I can't wait to hear it. Thanks for the review!

Heads in the clouds Heads in the clouds

hmm

ill give you some advice from a life-long musician. Be yourself, make as much on your own as you can. Use other peoples stuff for mixes or as a component of the song. Music comes from inside, express!

Saylek responds:

wow great words there! ill be shure to take them in! thanks for the advice. and the score!

Radman - A preview of Me Radman - A preview of Me

in response to your comment to SoundFXmayvary

I started out on cusbase 2.0 in 7th grade, ive been graduated a year and use now a mix of instruments (including my baby a Virus-B analog replicant rack synth) Cubase VST, reason 3.0 (still like the old school reason), various software synths on Ubuntu, and audacity. Its the talent that makes those things work, tho. (I'm sure you can relate, you FEEL the music, and the software, don't you?)

DJ-Radman responds:

Of course. Software almost makes no difference, only the skill of the artist does.
If an artist changes software, their skill will automatically rise with the software's capabilities (over a bit of time). At least, that is what happened to my friend. You all may have different opinions on this.

Good Luck

insomnian head ache insomnian head ache

cool!

there is some sort of movie quality to this, the chaotic which-way-is-up would great for a trip scene or something to the extent of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" i like it to be honest!

waiting2exist responds:

lol thanks, i do agree it has that phycidelic feel to it

Philosophy of Fission [LHC] Philosophy of Fission [LHC]

awsome music!

this is going on my mp3 player foo

Nav - Quantum Fire Nav - Quantum Fire

excellent

a great song for the genre! You should give triphop a try! Speed up the drums a little or add more depth to them.

Nav responds:

Haha, thanks!

Saj0-Mek Saj0-Mek

oh hahaha

wow this reminds me of Rebirth (propellerhead)

PS2 Wolfenstein Mixer PS2 Wolfenstein Mixer

hmm

atmosphere... you definately nailed that!
melody ... a couple areas didnt quite harmonize, but thats all new age bullshit
energy ... A+ for an energetic song!

PS2Dog responds:

Awesome.
Thanks for the review.
It is often hard to stay on one path while creating a new track. I just tried to stay high energy, thanks for noticing.

PS2Dog