we are the ONE we are the ONE

wow

Since everyone seems to have the emotional sector covered. Im going to comment that the animation in this video is friggen amazing! I love how fluid and creative it is!!

Pico Takes A Shit Pico Takes A Shit

epic

I like it! You make a great reference to timing and pico's average day (gone wrong) and do i see a hint of VTECH possibly kicking in? Great animations, some things were drawn.. well... too well but overall great, welcomed addition that was sorely needed. If only these idiots could see that.

ConAir responds:

Yeah all some of these people know how to do is press the 0 button. But whatever, I'm glad there's people like you that make it all worthwhile, thanks for the excellent review!

RE: RE:

i liek

Very good use of sounds. People may complain about the crackly, but i wont. Then i KNOW for a fact that it was a very hard impact because the low frequency of the sound. Fairly good choreography and well-done hand-drawn effects!! 5/5 10/10

GemCraft GemCraft

absolutely addictive

I played straight to level 20 before i realized i couldn't stop. amazing game, loads of fun and replayability!

Battle Star Empire Battle Star Empire

needs some polish

i agree with acerose, and I also encountered a glitch where i was being attacked each round (early-game) and could build nothing on my turn. Otherwise i enjoy a game like this!

The Legend of Newgrounds The Legend of Newgrounds

I liked it, no gripes!

People really aren't getting it are they?

The invincibility makes combat easier, assuming you know how to use it and have more than 3 brain cells. You hit them the entire room away from you, and move. Also, I rarely got hit so I never had a problem getting knocked around. I would suggest adding a system that made you stronger over time or can switch out weapons, perhaps based on length. (short sword does big damage, medium length does medium damage, longsword does less damage)

ShirkDeio responds:

Thanks, I'm glad that at least YOU understand how to play this game, unlike the 7,000 other people who are intent on giving me grief about the invincibility.

Yeah, I originally wanted to have multiple weapons (including a bow and arrows), but I was rushed for time.

&amp;gt;: Pharaoh Soul :&amp;lt; >: Pharaoh Soul :<

midi for naught

ugh i despise midi guitars =/ kinda ruined the quality. Otherwise sounded awsome

Chromapocalypse Chromapocalypse

hahaha @ your commentors

you have all the components to a metal song, So i dont know why people are bashing on you. it was funny

Science Fiction Science Fiction

PERFECT

Well im putting lyrics to this and recording as we speak! Ill post it and give you a heads up when im done!

watermusic34 responds:

Awesome man! I can't wait to hear it. Thanks for the review!